19 Jacaranda Street, East Ipswich
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
- Approx 809 Square metres
CORNER BLOCK ON 809 m²
Recently fully renovated, just a short walk to shops, train and bus transport, private and public schools, this home is perfectly located for people looking to enjoy the convenience of "living local". This crisply kept home is the pick of the bunch on an enviable flat, corner block, with informal living areas, it will be a breeze, entertaining family and guests. New quality stainless steel kitchen appliances make cooking a delight and cleaning effortless.
• Short walk to Bowls Club, parks, primary school, train and bus public transport
• High ceilings, polished timber floorboards
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning for comfort all year round
• Fully equipped kitchen for functional cooking
• The master bedroom enjoys the luxury of full-length, built-in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom with combined bath/shower
• Gardens are just waiting for you
• Off street, protective carport
If you are looking for a low maintenance home or an easy investment, this is your number one choice.
This property is certainly unique and warrants an inspection. Call now to arrange a viewing.
Sitting on a spacious 809 m² allotment, this well-presented home represents an ideal investment opportunity.
Ipswich is very popular, don't miss out!
Call me Jennifer Hodgson Licenced Real Estate Agent. 0412 441 568