Lot 38, 54 Durlik Road, Pine Mountain
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 16 car spaces
- Approx 45 Acres
We’ve found it!
Here is your tree change only 10 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 40 minutes from Brisbane – a whopping 45 Acres of rural residential property nestled in highly prized Pine Mountain that will make you feel like you’re in your own glamping paradise.
With 10 acres of cleared land, fenced paddocks and a character home with party potential, this is a place to kick off your shoes and soak in nature’s backyard overlooking an incredible feature dam surrounded by beautiful native forest shared with wallabies, koalas, goannas and myriad species of birds.
Invite your guests to stay in the granny flat/B&B and make sure you bring your hiking shoes, pushbike or horse, as you’ll be right next door to the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail.
Pack your kayak for good measure, as there are 5 dams in total – one of which will take you up the creek to a magical and tranquil piece of paradise – all without leaving your property.
There’s no shortage of shed space either. One 6 x 12m shed and another whopping 12 x 15m, 3m to gutter, fully insulated new shed with plenty of lighting, power points and vermin-proofing, it’s ready for you to move in your best toys and workshop.
Utility bills are a thing of the past when you have 4 x 22,000 litre rainwater tanks with a full treatment plant to the house, 1 x 22,000 litre dam tank, septic system and free solar generated power backed up with a brand-new Tesla Powerwall.
If cooking is your passion, you’ll love the large country kitchen, alongside plenty of garden space to grow your herbs and veggies.
Slide open the big glass doors to the huge outdoor entertainment area complete with your full-size rustic bar, grab a refreshment and soak in the tranquility of bush medicine knowing that you have finally found your happy place.
• Daikin 9.4kW reverse cycle split system air conditioner in lounge/dining room.
• Split system aircon in main bedroom
• House is fully insulated – roof and walls
• 6.5kW solar power system with Tesla Powerwall 2 battery backup and single-phase
inverter. Excess power fed back to grid.
• Four 22,000 litre rainwater tanks
• House water supply filtered and UV treated
• One 22,000 litre dam water tank
• Four dams linked by a 1100+m seasonal creek system
• One dam is great for canoeing back up the creek.
• House size 14 x 9.5m plus 11.8 x 6m covered patio area
• Granny flat size 6 x 6.1m plus 3.5 x 7m covered deck
• Has ensuite and wonderful water and bush views
• Large new 12 x15m shed with plenty of power points and lighting
• Second 12 x 6m shed
• 10 acres cleared land including house yard plus
35 acres eucalypt forest
• 5 fenced paddocks
• Boundary borders on Brisbane Valley Rail Trail
• Chicken coop
• Envirocycle septic tank services granny flat and house
• Starlink internet
• Rustic stable
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Granny Flat / Students retreat
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $2000000.
Interest Rate (p.a)
See the best home loan rates!