87 High Street, Bundamba
- 0 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Approx 745 Square metres
REGISTERED LAND: 87 HIGH STREET, BUNDAMBA
If you’ve been looking for a rare hilltop site to build your dream home, this could be the spot!
• 7minutes from Ipswich Central
• 25 min to Brisbane
• Highest vacant land in Ipswich (76m above sea level with natural bush landscape and breathtaking views to city)
• Ready to build on with direct street access and all utilities in place
Nestled among magnificent eucalyptus you’ll feel like you are in a bush paradise, and yet you’re only 7 minutes from the city centre and 25 minutes from Brisbane.
These blocks are neighboured by existing houses below, which means you’ll never be built out, and you will enjoy the best opportunity for capital growth.
These blocks are big enough to build something special. A house with sprawling decks would be just the ticket to capture the view. Perfect for entertaining in style or relaxing at sunset.
As the last genuine hilltop land in Ipswich these blocks are set to be some of the most valuable local real estate in years to come.
LIST OF ALL OTHER LOTS AVAILABLE:
• 83 High Street, Bundamba - 783sqm - $270,000
• 85 High Street, Bundamba - 783sqm - $270,000
• 96 Braeside Road, Bundamba - 675sqm - $265,000
• 96A Braeside Road, Bundamba - 653sqm - $265,000
• 80 Braeside Road, Bundamba – 1,776sqm - $325,000
Contact Sam McFarland for more information and an inspection today on 0406 098 704.
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $295000.
Interest Rate (p.a)
See the best home loan rates!