6 Dawn Court, Lockrose
- 4 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 4000 Square metres
HIGH SET 4-BEDROOM HOME WITH PLENTY OF SPACE!
INVESTOR SPECIAL - CURRENTLY RENTED AT $415 PER WEEK ($21,580 per year)
Located at the end of a quiet cul de sac only minutes from major amenities is this brilliant high set 4-bedroom home with plenty of space both inside and out.
Situated on a fully fenced 1-acre block with town water, the home itself features:
- A fully enclosed area underneath – perfect for a large games room, workshop or at-home business.
- Four great size bedrooms with built-in robes
- A well-appointed, functional kitchen with gas cooking
- Air conditioner to main living area and ceiling fans throughout
- Main bathroom with separate toilet and updates fixtures
- Fresh paint throughout with new curtains
- Double lockup garage with heaps of space
- Full-length front deck to take advantage of the country breezes and looking over your very own piece of paradise!
- Horses in an adjoining rear paddock being rehabilitated by RSPCA. Yes! You can have the horsey experience without being in Brookfield that you can't afford and you don't have to pay for their upkeep!!! Win Win!
Speaking of the rear paddock. There is a Utility company in that paddock and being a community minded corporate citizen, they allow the RSPCA to house horses on their land until they are well enough to be re-homed. The company has been there since 1990. At the time, the company applied for easement restrictions on adjoining properties preventing them from building a certain distance from their fence line.
Please read the Development Report listed under Documents to see where this easement line falls. There is still a ton of room to add a pool, big shed, swing set. You can create veggie gardens or ornamental gardens anywhere on the easement land if you so wish or leave it for the kids to run around on as usually what happens when you buy acreage!
If love horses and would enjoy seeing them without any maintenance costs and want acreage, this place has your name written on it!
Outside you will also find two large poly tanks & a garden shed for extra storage.
This home will make a great place to live or would also be an ideal investment given the high demand for rentals in the area (and lack of supply to the rental market means you’ll get quite a premium!)
For a viewing or more information, contact Sam McFarland today on 0406 098 704.
Heating & Cooling
Eco Friendly Features
Estimated monthly repayments based on advertised price of $380000.
Interest Rate (p.a)
See the best home loan rates!